The Mini Ducati GP 11 6v electric motorbike is a stable, 3 wheeled ride-on designed especially for very young children one year of age and over.
Peg Perego combine safety, technology and quality to create a ride-on trike that is small in size, can be used inside in tight spaces and is very simple to assemble as it is made up of very few pieces. Your child can experience the thrill of being a motorcyclist in complete safety from his or her very first year of age on this re-creation of the championship Ducati Desmosedici, as raced by the one and only Valentino Rossi!
The bodywork is closed at the base which will prevent any little hands from touching any components or mechanisms, as well as protecting the vehicle from water, dirt, dust and crumbs. The Mini Ducati is limited to a single speed of 2.7 Km/H which is safe for very young drivers.
- Ages 1+
- One-seat vehicle
- One 6V 3,3Ah sealed lead acid rechargeable battery
- Two drive wheels
- One 35 W motor
- Single speed of 2.7 km/h
- Sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud, sand, earth and crumbs.
- The three wheels and the low chassis offer stability even when cornering, and prevent your child from slipping.
- The large footrests offer safe and comfortable support while the accelerator pedal also acts as a brake, whereby the vehicle will come to a complete stop as soon as your child's foot comes off the pedal.
- The saddle guarantees stability and perfect adherence to your child's body so there is no slipping during acceleration or when stopping.
- The grooved tread of the wheels improves grip.
- The 6V/4.5Ah battery is found in the compartment under the seat and has a childproof battery lock.
|Why choose it||Designed especially for the very young, it is perfect from even the first year and can be used inside the home (the rubber band kit protects floors). You can customise it with stickers that reproduce the look of motorbikes used by real champions.|
|Main features||Easy to drive and start. The "all in one" pedal allows your child to accelerate and brake without having to position his feet in different positions. The low speed reassures both driver and parents.|
|Colour range/versions||Available in two versions: Mini Ducati and Mini Princess|
|Accessories||Rubber band kit|
|Number of seats||1|
|Number of gears||1|
|Number of wheels||3|
|Engines||1 da 25W.|
|Battery/Power||1 sealed acid lead battery of 6V/4.5Ah, no maintenance required, included in the packaging.|
|Battery charger||1 x 6V battery charger included.|
|Alkaline batteries||Alkaline batteries 3 x LR44 1.5V button cell batteries (included)|
|Ideal surfaces||Ideal for smooth surfaces: floors, asphalt, cement, tiles.|
|Radio command frequency||-|
|FM radio with MP3 connector||-|
|Lights and sounds||Horn|
|Rear load body||-|
|Battery duration*1||95 min.|
|Speed in 1st gear||2,7 km/h|
|Speed in 2nd gear||-|
|Speed in reverse||-|
|Size||44x 69 x 47,5 h cm - 17 1/4” x 27 ½” x 18 ½” h.|
|Maximum transportable weight*2||15 Kg.|
|Construction material||Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene PA polyamide High density PEHD polyethylene.|
|Compliance||Complies with European Safety Regulation for Toys (safety prerequisite set by EEC Commission) and with “U.S. Consumer Toy Safety Specification”. They are also certified by toy safety authorities under 2009/48/EC directive. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.|
|Regulation||General Directive for Toy Safety 2009/48/EC EN 71 / 1 -2 -3 Regulation EN62115 Regulation|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive||2004/108/EC EN55022 - EN55014 Regulation|
|RAEE European Directive||2003/108/CE|
|RoHS European Directive||2011/65/EU|
Any other questions? Use the chat function or Contact Us.
Electric Ride On Kids Cars
Bikes, Trikes & Scooters
Pedal Powered Cars, Ride Ons & Wagons
Electric Ride On Kids Cars
Tractors & Diggers