One of the original Peg Perego models in the grand John Deere family, this faithful reproduction of the HPX made by the famous American tractor producer will bring years of joy to your kids life. Featuring a 12 volt rechargeable battery and decorated with the unmistakable green and yellow colours that make John Deere unique and recognisable worldwide, The Gator HPX is designed for children aged 3 years and over and is guaranteed to provide years of astonishing adventures. This tough little vehicle travels with ease on all terrain, even off-road and can face inclines of up to 17%.
This incredible ride-on features a 2-seater compartment that allows your child to share many happy moments with siblings or friends and is equipped with an enormous tilt-able trailer that is capable of transporting over 10kg and can be easily lifted from a seated position.
- John Deere Gator HPX is so easy to drive. Once released the accelerator pedal becomes a brake that automatically and gently stops the vehicle, without jerking.
- You can select 2 forward-moving speeds or reverse. Second gear has a parental safety lock to prevent use by children who are still learning to drive.
- The bench seat is large and can be adjusted lengthwise in 4 positions to accommodate any driver.
- Realistic working horn!
- The large transparent windscreen offers shelter and gives a touch of style while the large headlights reflect light and give the impression of being turned on.
- The large front bumper protects the vehicle and the battery compartment from head-on collisions.
- On the large front fenders are 2 drink holders or storage compartments.
- The battery can be recharged either whilst it is in the vehicle or after removal.
- The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety. John Deere Gator HPX features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand. The 12V/8Ah battery is located in the unit under the bonnet and is protected by a child proof battery lock. The battery can be recharged using a household electrical socket, either whilst it is in the vehicle or after removal. Comes equipped with battery charger and battery. -
|Why choose it||It is suitable for all, a little off-road, a little agricultural. Your child can play at helping you in the garden or take off into the woods. John Deere Gator HPX is unbeatable in every situation.|
|Main features||Spacious, seats 2, a large rear loading body to house all you need, high traction wheels.|
|Additional information||Drink container. Large windshield Rear load body|
|Number of seats||2|
|Number of gears||2+R|
|Number of wheels||4|
|Engines||2 x 175W (350W total).|
|Battery/Power||1 x 12V/12 Ah no-maintenance sealed lead acid battery, included in the packaging.|
|Battery charger||1 x 12V battery charger included in the packaging.|
|Alkaline batteries||3 LR44 1.5V button cell batteries (supplied).|
|Ideal surfaces||Great performance even on hills and uneven terrain.|
|Brake||"All in one" with accelerator pedal/electric brake.|
|Radio command frequency||-|
|FM radio with MP3 connector||-|
|Lights and sounds||Horn.|
|Rear load body||Yes|
|Duration of battery*1||37 min|
|Speed in 1st gear||3,5 km/h|
|Speed in 2nd gear||6,8 km/h|
|Speed in reverse||3,5 km/h|
|Size||89.5 x 131 x 65.5h cm - 35 1/6” x 51 1/2” x 27 1/6” h.|
|Maximum transportable weight *2||60 + 10 Kg|
|Construction material||Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High density PEHD.|
|Compliance||Complies with European Safety Regulation for Toys (safety prerequisite set by EEC Commission) and with “U.S. Consumer Toy Safety Specification”. They are also certified by toy safety authorities under 2009/48/EC directive. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.|
|Regulation||General Directive for Toy Safety 2009/48/EC EN 71 / 1 -2 -3 Regulation EN62115 Regulation|
|Electromagnetic Compliance Directive||2004/108/EC EN55022 - EN55014 - EN61000 Regulations|
|RAEE European Directive||2003/108/CE|
|RoHS European Directive||2011/65/EU|
Questions? Use the chat or Contact Us.
One-year limited warranty for Peg Perego vehicles from date of purchase, and/or six-month limited warranty for battery, charger and wheels from date of purchase.
This warranty covers normal use and does not cover the vehicle or the battery if it has been damaged by unreasonable use, neglect, accident, abuse, misuse, improper service, modification and/or other causes not arising from defects in materials or workmanship.
Electric Ride On Kids Cars
Bikes, Trikes & Scooters
Pedal Powered Cars, Ride Ons & Wagons
Personalised Number Plates
Electric Ride On Kids Cars